Subject: bullets etc. for guns in lightwave
From: J Moorhouse <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 22:42:30 +1000

Hello again,

As you may know, I am new to lightwave, 

I was trying to find a way of storing my bullets etc that I fire out of a
cannon on a ship. Do I just stick a whole lot of dissolved bullects inside
the barrel and then when it is fireing time, I undissolve the bullets and
then send some shooting out of the barrel?

Does anyone else have any suggestions or methods of improving on this?

thanks 
Julian
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading Drive C?"
http://www.zip.com.au/~turnip/jul3.htm

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  J Moorhouse <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---